Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Baby Steps

I realized today that it's sometimes easier to focus on the little baby steps you need to take when reaching for goals. I keep having these visions of the difficulty in becoming a full time real estate investor. Wondering how I will ever reach a point of financial freedom where REI is my only main income source. It really clogs your brain and thoughts to think in such far and distant terms.

I focused on the steps Tim and I made yesterday and today instead. I spoke to two investors who are definitely 'big-time'. One I think I could really learn and gain a lot from. He would be great mentor if I could have him work with us. We also met with a seller today overcoming additional fears. It wasn't a slam dunk Steve Cook deal, but it's these baby steps which will help us reach that Real Estate Freedom. That paradise in the sky.

In the same time frame, we were presented with obstacles which if allowed could slow our building momentum considerably. We need to focus on the positive and keep the Law of Attraction in mind.

No comments: