Tuesday, February 19, 2008

TV EZ

So one week has passed and I've got zippy to show for it. I made a few phone calls, but if I'm completely honest with myself I just haven't had the passion this week. I don't know why. Granted most of the time was filled with work related activities, but I had time and didn't even have the desire to move towards something involving REI.

It sucks. It sucks a fat one. I know we can do this, but it's not 'TV Easy'. Isn't everything REI related on TV made to appear so simple a goat could do it? Screw those guys.

I'm cooking dinner for my wife now. I think after we eat I'm going to revist my 2008 goals list and put together my to-do list for this week. I'm going to make up my inspirational thought that I will repeat every morning and every night. I've read and know this is an important step, but there is procrastination towards it. No reason, but fear I guess.

Almost 2 months gone in 08, are you holding yourself accountable for you goals?

2 comments:

DayByDayFlips.com said...

TV Easy... LOL! They do make it look too easy... buncha BS! Hey, if you want to become a part of a real estate community filled with like minded individuals, you should stop by www.FLIPITBIG.com. Me and two buddies started it up to help new investors get started and learn. Great people over there...

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.